Applications for Scholarships for entry into 2024 are now open. Closing date is February 6, 2023
Indigenous Boarding scholarships are awarded in support of indigenous students and their families, in pursuit of academic and extra-curricular opportunities, in line with Abstudy scholarship criteria. These scholarships are;
- For students entering any year as a boarder
- Part remission of tuition and boarding fees
- Is time dependent on successful application for Abstudy funding.
Supporting documents requested
1. A hand written letter from the student supporting their scholarship application outlining contribution to school community (for all scholarships).
2. A supporting letter of Reference from an Elder, Minister, teacher, coach, instructor, tutor etc (non-relative).