Indigenous Boarding Scholarships
Indigenous Boarding scholarships are awarded in support of indigenous students and their families, in pursuit of academic and extra-curricular opportunities, in line with Abstudy scholarship criteria. These scholarships are;
- For students entering any year as a boarder
- Part remission of tuition and boarding fees
- Is time dependent on successful application for Abstudy funding.
Supporting documents requested
1. A hand written letter from the student supporting their scholarship application outlining contribution to school community (for all scholarships).
2. A supporting letter of Reference from an Elder, Minister, teacher, coach, instructor, tutor etc (non-relative).