Discover what makes Calrossy Boarding so special... where every boy and girl is valued as an individual.
We are hitting the road to help answer your questions about boarding, education and life at Calrossy.
We also invite all members of our community, past and present to join us, we would love to hear from you and take this opportunity to catch up.
Please see the dates below and let us know where you would like to catch up and we will be in touch to arrange a time and place at your convenience.
- Dubbo, Coonamble, Coonabarabran, Walgett - Friday, June 4 - Sunday, June 6
- Merriwa, Scone, Port Macquarie - Friday, June 18 - Sunday, June 20
- Mudgee - Thursday, July 8 - Saturday, July 10
- Narrabri - Friday, July 23 - Saturday, July 24
- Moree, Narrabri, Wee Waa, Boggabri - Friday, August 6 to Saturday, August 7
- Gunnedah "Ag Quip" - Tuesday, August 17 to Thursday, August 19.
Have you heard about out innovative new distance education program, called eCalrossy. It's a great alternative if your son or daughter is not ready for boarding, or you are needing flexibility with your child's studies. Calrossy will run eCalrossy for Year 7 and 8 in 2022, we would love to talk to you about this option while we are on tour.