Financial Assistance

Bursary assistance on tuition fees may be available to parents who would like to provide their children with a Calrossy Anglican School education but find the costs of full fees financially prohibitive.  Priority is given to families currently attending the school and is intended as short term assistance for those whose financial situation has recently changed.

Assistance is provided for a maximum of one year and if further assistance is required, a new application form must be submitted.  If you are planning on sending your children to Calrossy Anglican School and are concerned that it may be financially difficult, we also encourage you to contact the following organisations for assistance.

For further information, please make an appointment with the Business Manager.

Call: (02) 5776 5100

Bursary Assistance Form

Specialist lenders are also available in the education field, such as Edstart and Futurity Investment Group Investment Loans. If an application is approved they will pay Calrossy the full invoiced amount each term, while you make payments via agreed installments.  For more information on each of these providers, please click on the following links.

Edstart website

Futurity Investment Group Education Loans

Other forms of Financial Assistance:

The Assistance for Isolated Children’s Scheme 
 The Assistance for Isolated Children Scheme (AIC) helps the families of primary, secondary, and certain tertiary students who cannot attend an appropriate state school on a daily basis because of geographical isolation. It is an Australian Government program managed by the Department of Human Services. 

For more information contact:

Abstudy may able to provide financial assistance for indigneous boarding students. Phone 1800 132 317 for more information and to apply over the phone. It is recommended that indigenous students wanting to board at Calrossy also complete the indigenous boarding scholarship application form,

Bush Children’s Education Foundation (BCEF) - Scholarships
These scholarships are designed to help needy, remote area families of NSW cover the gap between accommodation costs at a country boarding school and assistance received from the Federal Government's AIC (assistance for Isolated Children) and/or, and/or the NSW Government's LAFHA (Living away from home allowance).

For the Bush Children's Education Foundation application form for Secondary Rural Boarding Bursaries click here

For more information contact:

Isolated Children’s Parents’ Association of Australia (ICPA)
While the ICPA does not provide funding for secondary students attending boarding schools, they are a useful source of information and a beneficial contact for families with students attending boarding schools.

 For more information contact: